Play DVD Movies on Vizio Smart TV via USB Drive

Play DVD Movies on Vizio Smart TV via USB Drive

ujin

Source from: http://www.device-assistant.com/play-dvd-movies-on-vizio-smart-tv-via-usb-drive/

You can enjoy the high definition movies on your Vizio Smart TV in living room or bedroom without a DVD player. Simply rip your DVD discs to Vizio Smart TV playable video format and copy them to a USB Drive for playback. This article will share you the easy steps and please follow me.

From Vizio TV official website, we have known that only MP4 video format is supported by Vizio Smart TV, so I suggest you simply rip your DVD discs to MP4 video format and copy them to the USB Drive for playback. Meanwhile, if your commercial DVD discs are copy-protected and region locked, you'll also need to remove all the protection from your DVD discs.

In this case, an easy to use and professional DVD ripping tool is needed (Review: Best DVD Ripper & DVD Copier 2016-2017). Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Windows / Mac is your best choice without doubt. With it, you can remove all of the copy protections from your DVD discs and rip DVD discs to Vizio Smart TV compatible MP4 without any quality loss. If you like, you can also convert DVD discs to AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV or other popular formats for playing on your portable devices as well. Don't hesitate to download the free trail program and rip DVD to MP4 for playing on Vizio Smart TV via USB Drive.